Monday, September 26, 2016

Now's your chance to take Lex Veldhuis' house!NO Deposit bonus $43

Lex Veldhuis, member of Team PokerStars Pro Online, has recently been absolutely ridiculous in a regular $22 PLO Six-Max turbo event, such a lot in order that for those who don't see him on the final table, it probably means he's ill or incarcerated. He'd been crushing so much, PokerStars offered him a challenge. Final table the tournament thrice in a week, and he'll get his name on it.

"The $22 PLO 6max was something on my stream for a very long time. I HAVE BEEN really successful in it the past few months, such a lot that my viewers was calling it the RaSZi Invitational. When PokerStars told me to open my challenge window and that i saw what the challenge was, people lost their mind," Veldhuis said. "THAT IS THE ultimate method to dominate a tournament."

lex veldhuis invitational.jpg

Well, guess what? He's done it, and so was born the Lex Veldhuis Open.

"Right off the bat I final tabled it on Monday to begin the week off right. With a last on Wednesday, it was looking good. The support from my viewers was awesome. People was loving the proposition so it was a fun sweat. Then I closed it out and put my name there. Any further we play in my house!"

Well, hold on there, big guy. Not so freaking fast.

PokerStars is now going to open the challenge to anyone who can match Veldhuis' accomplishment. Final table three times, and you'll get the tourney changed in your the [YOUR NAME HERE] Open. Please note, in the event you be this guy, you are up for legendary status.

So, for right now, Lex is looking it his house. But it's good to make it your home this week.

Can anyone unseat the mighty Veldhuis? We'll be watching.

Need a PokerStars account to battle Lex? Click here to get one. Brad Willis is the PokerStars Head of Blogging. Follow him on Twitter: @BradWillis.


slotland 1
Read More... [Source: PokerStarsBlog.com :: PokerStars news]

No comments:

Post a Comment